Store Search:


China Tours : Intinerary | Event | Application Form | China Visa | Scholarship | Letter of Invitation | Testimonies | Travel Notes

Chinese Visa Service

If you are a US citizen or resident and need to apply for a Chinese visa, please contact us. We can help you go through your application form and other necessary documents. You doní»t need to pay for two trips to the Chinese embassy or consulate away from your home. No more frustration. Just follow these three steps:

Step 1, Download the Chinese Visa Application Form and fill it out.

Step 2, Retrieve all of your application materials and mail them to Chinese Clay Art (see details below).

Step 3, Relax and wait for your passport to arrive within two weeks.

Chinese Visa Application Material Check List:

1. Your passport (valid for at least 6 more months or longer and having left enough blank pages).

2. Fill out and sign the Visa Application Form.

3. One of your 2 inches photo.

4. A copy of your Green Card (Non-US Citizen only)

5. Application Fee: $170 in total ($140 visa application, $30 service fee), payable to: Chinese Clay Art.

6. A self-addressed return envelope with sufficient postage.


Q1: What type of Chinese Visa I should apply for?

In order to get the most out of ceramic art tours and conferences, you should apply for Tourist Visa (L Visa).

Q2: When is the best time to apply for the Chinese visa?

The best time to apply for your Chinese visa should be 30 to 90 days before your departure. The visa is valid 90 days only within the dates of issuing and first time arrival.

Q3: How long I can stay in China with a tourist visa? Can I get a multi-entry visa?

You may apply for 30 to 60 days. You may request for extra days or multi-entry visa (within one year) if needed.

Q4: How long will the application take?

It takes five working days for the application, plus about five to eight days for the mailing process. If you need express service, we can make it within four to five day with an extra fee of $60.

Q5: I am not a US citizen; can I still apply for my visa in the US?

We can help all US citizen and residents. However, non-US citizens must submit a copy of their green card with your original passport.

Q6: Do I need a visa for Hong Kong and Macao?

US and Canadian citizens may stay in Hong Kong or Macao for 30 days. No visa is required. If you would like to return from Hong Kong to mainland China again, you may need a multi-entry visa.

Q7: How do I mail my passport?

You may use any services with a tracking number, such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, Express Mail or Certified Mail. Please include your SASE so that we may return your passport. Please mail all of your application materials to our office (Do not use our post office box):
Chinese Clay Art
1155 S. De Anza Blvd. San Jose, CA 95129, USA
Tel. 408-343-3919,
Fax. 408-343-0117,

Copyright 1998-2010, e-Commerce Technology, Inc. and its respective clients. All rights reserverd. Privacy Policy, Legal.